Webster Printing, providers of fine commercial printing, commercial sign solutions and complete mailing/fulfillment services with locations in Hanson and Hanover, MA, has launched a new "Social Distancing Sign Solutions" division.
"We had an opportunity to create generic social distancing signs for a large New England supermarket chain and overnight, demand for this type of signage increased exponentially," explained Ernie Foster, president of Webster Printing, based in Hanson, MA and serving New England and beyond. "Whether a company has one or 150 locations, we make it incredibly easy for them to obtain high quality, durable social distancing signage. For example, store sign placement evaluations may be done via virtual tour on a smart phone. We're a full-service printer with the expertise and capacity for speedy custom sign fulfillment."
Webster's in-house design and creative services team can personalize and customize any type of social distancing signage. Or, if preferred, customers may provide their own file. With two shifts running, turnaround is a quick 48-hours.
More on The Arizonar
- R+M Development Closes on Refinance of Student Housing Project Amidst Pandemic
- Teenage mariachi ensemble records album during pandemic, keeping social distancing guidelines
- Getman Takes his Popular Book Fairs into the Virtual World Transforming the Way Buyers Meet Sellers of Rare Books, Maps, Prints and Ephemera
- Teleroute, Part of Alpega Group, launches an API Interface and a new Mobile App to help their growing number of customers work even more efficiently
- Space Cadet Launches A Flower Sniffer's Book Of Paper Craft to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
Foster continued, "Although social distancing signage is critical during this crisis, the rules of social distancing will most likely remain with us for the foreseeable future. Education and continual reinforcement are the new reality. Webster Printing has come up with some ideas to help educate the public about the new social distancing rules."
Combining state-of-the-art pre-press and print technology with an 80 plus year history of excellence, Webster Printing is meeting this new demand with a dedicated division that offers both generic and customized social distancing signage. Among the markets they serve are hospitals, banks, pharmaceutical, corporate facilities, grocery and liquor stores, manufacturers, retailers, government buildings, colleges and universities.
Webster Printing offers social distancing signage in any size for walls, windows and floors. The materials used are durable and specified for each particular application. The company also provides signage in different languages (bilingual or multilingual signs) and has the capability to add symbols.
"Free social distancing evaluation"
Some facility managers and directors may be in need of advice regarding distancing signage. Webster Printing offers a free, carefully arranged in-person evaluation or virtual evaluation (via SmartPhone and video) of existing space.
More on The Arizonar
- Patients Need to Choose Whether to Take Hydroxychloroquine, States the Association of American Physicians & Surgeons (AAPS)
- Launching OneQuantum LLC the Quantum Tech startup community
- OrPro Therapeutics Advances a New Inhalation Treatment Approach for COVID-19
- Elementary School Teacher Earns Doctorate of Education Degree
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
Printing. Unlimited Possibilities™
Webster Printing provides a complete solution for printing, product packaging and fulfillment - from creating and producing custom print/packaging that stands out from the crowd to warehousing, picking and shipping to get product into customers' hands quickly and cost-effectively.
As a full-service printing plant with decades of experience in marketing and print services, Webster's in-house creative design team can translate product brand into signage and packaging with powerful appeal. Their team can design and engineer a custom solution that meets even the most complex set of requirements, including regulatory compliance for industries like healthcare. An FSC Certified printer, Webster can support customers' "green" initiatives with FSC-certified materials and environmentally friendly inks.
Webster's comprehensive logistics capabilities include warehousing, picking, packing, and shipping, providing a true, one-stop solution. Automated ordering systems make ecommerce fulfillment a seamless experience.
Webster Printing is located at 1069 West Washington Street in Hanson, and their warehousing/fulfillment facility is located in Hanover.
For more information, visit www.socialdistancingsignsolutions.com, email email@example.com or call 781-447-5484.
Steven V. Dubin, PR Works
Latest on The Arizonar
- Lantek launches version 2020 with focus on remote working and process efficiency
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $3.5M order for gunner displays
- Jet Medical Tourism® Cites Report Saying Bariatric Surgery Works, But Millions of Eligible Patients in The Heaviest American States Cannot Get It
- New Book Restarting your Business After the Pandemic
- Walzik Announces Automated Interface Between Dynamics GP and Strategic Movements
- NS4ed Partners with New Mexico to Maximize the Perkins V's Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment (CLNA)
- Over 400 CEOs Have Benefited from CEO Coaching International's Free Coaching Call Offer
- Certified Nutraceuticals , Inc is proud to partner with Princeton Consumer Research for a Randomized, Single-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study
- All Premium CBD Enters the Pain Relief Arena with CBDMEDIC Partnership
- Nutraceuticals & Agriceuticals Technology Company, Inc. Files For Patent Protection For Latest Invention Persimonal™ Persimmon Leaf Exctract- Powder
- World Humanity Commission Awards Certificate of Appreciation to Kalgidhar Society Baru Sahib for promoting Lessons of Humanity
- edjuster Celebrates Twenty Years of Excellence in Contents Claims Management for Insurers, Adjusters and Policyholders
- Gold City Music announces a NEW CD RELEASE By Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER..."For the Love of You"
- Braeden Lichti: The Complicated World of Biotech Investments in the Era of COVID-19
- Capgemini UK Plc Breaches GDPR Regulations
- Practicing mindfulness without addressing self-destructive habits is like placing a band-aid on a festering wound
- Putting the Care Back in Healthcare: Pantheon Global Holdings Provides Free COVID-19 Testing for 300 Employees
- Glass Mosaic Artist Allison Eden Studios Pivots Into Fashion With Face Mask Line
- Conscious Activation International: Learning How to Shift Your Thinking is the Best Way to Protect Your Mental Health During This Pandemic
- Restech is proud to announce the launch of PepsinCheck, a PEPTEST product branded for the U.S. consumer market