- Holistic Healing News Offers Health News Not Reported by Mainstream Media
- Winners and Finalists for the 2021 Governor's Celebration of Innovation Awards Announced by Arizona Technology Council and Arizona Commerce Authority
- Announcing Two Japan Evening "Light-up" Events in Autumn 2021
"The partnership with CommonSpirit - who operates 140 hospitals and more than 1,000 care sites across 21 states - is a strong testimony and confirmation of the unique value Surgio provides and will further accelerate our rapidly expanding share of the surgical instrument tracking and optimization market," said Chris J. Stewart, President and CEO of Surgio Health.
Surgio is a cloud-based, surgical logistics management platform for hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers and medical device manufacturers. The software platform is specifically designed to assist in providing best-in-class asset and workflow tracking technology & analytics that drives alignment between the OR, sterile processing department (SPD), surgeons, and vendors to create an optimal OR environment. Each solution is intentionally built with a focus on outcomes: lowering costs, mitigating risk, improving efficiencies, and maximizing the quality of patient care.
More on The Arizonar
- New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is a Big Hit With Emerald Coast Home Buyers
- Design Your Super Longevity Blueprint at RAADfest 2021
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
Chris J. Stewart, President and CEO
Surgio Health Communications
About Surgio Health
Surgio Health is a surgical logistics technology partner for hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers and medical device manufacturers. We deliver an innovative suite of solutions which drive alignment between OR, sterile processing department (SPD), surgeons and vendors to lower costs, mitigate risk, and improve efficiencies. Our surgical instrument asset tracking, bill only requisition and hospital LMS education solutions are HIPAA-compliant, EHR and ERP integrated. www.surgio.com
SOURCE Surgio Health
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience
- Trophy Automotive Dealer Group Announces the Launch of Fab Cars, An E-Commerce Platform For Selling and Buying Used Cars
- Tonto Apache is First Tribe in Arizona to Launch Retail Sportsbook at Mazatzal Hotel & Casino
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- MBA Mortgage Corp. Receives Honorable Mention for the DAV'S Outstanding Small Employer of the Year
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?
- VORAGO Technologies announces 4-channel Rad-Hard Latch-up Monitor IC solution, now sampling
- For the 6th Time, Zippy Shell, Inc. Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 1149 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 423 Percent
- Tradewind Voyages Confirms Caribbean Program For 2021/22 season
- Creating Art During The Pandemic Artist Cynthia Warden Launches Original Art Series Featuring Events Of 2020 and Beyond
- Latino Author Wants Better Representation of Latino and Hispanic Creatives Beyond Hispanic Heritage Month
- EdTech Startup Builds on Early Traction in Remote Proctoring with New Crowdfunding Round
- GitKon 2021: Virtual Git Conference Happening September 22-23
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Patrick J. Paul Joins ABA Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources Board
- The 5-Star Reviews Keep Coming for "Shadows in Light"
- Kairos Strategy Group Announces Commitment to Global Efforts Advocating for Cybersecurity Best Practices during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- SONSON® Launches New Bow Tie Collection Celebrating Creatives and Trailblazers: "EXCELLENCE"
- KLC Hires Dan Womack As New President
- Weld Money, cryptocurrency bank card startup, raises capital from Magnus Capital, HSVC Capital, and Concorde Capital
- Obsidian Anime Lab, where fans get to create an anime!