- Hartford Assurance / Trumbell Served Small Claims Notice for Failing to Refund Customer
- Cleveland Broadband Selects Axiros' AXESS 5 ACS Software for Advanced Gigabit Internet Service
- Tucson Meet Yourself, and see Buddy Greenbloom
The Gilberts began their franchising journey almost 10 years ago with Nothing Bundt Cakes and after experiencing immense success, they wanted to expand their ownership portfolio. After visiting the Sweet Paris College Station location, they were instantly drawn to the concept, menu offerings, service and atmosphere.
"Sweet Paris Crêperie & Café checked all the boxes for us - worldly cuisine, incredible service, beautiful decor and ambiance," said the Gilberts. "As strategic partners, we were attracted to the ability to secure territories in areas where we believe the market dynamics are optimal for future success."
Sweet Paris currently has 14 stores in operation located in Austin, College Station, Houston, San Antonio and Mexico as well as Doral and Coral Gables in Florida. The brand is days away from opening its 15th store in Woodbury, Minnesota.
More on The Arizonar
- Organ Stop Pizza Partners with The Joy Bus and Wow Wheat Beer to Help Cancer Patients
- An Equality Health Medical Director to Speak at Contexture Health Data of the Future Summit
- Mesa: Chris Hassert Appointed to the Arizona Reconsultation Committee
- Mesa Water Resources wins AMWA Sustainable Water Utility Management Award
- Celebrate Mesa Offers Fall Family Fun
Allison Chavez, co-founder of Sweet Paris commented on the new agreement saying: "The territories that will be developed by the Gilberts are truly premium markets. The south Fort Worth area will undoubtedly become a high performing Sweet Paris location in the near future and the Phoenix area has impressive potential as it boasts some of the best performing fast casual restaurant concepts in the country."
The success of Sweet Paris has been recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine's 2022 Top New and Emerging Franchises list as well as Franchise 500® list. Additionally Global Franchise Magazine included co-founders Allison and Ivan Chavez on their 10 Emerging Leaders to Watch list for 2022 while Nation's Restaurant News included Allison on their Power List which recognizes 50 leaders who are identified as being innovative and inspiring people within the restaurant industry.
Sweet Paris is looking for qualified individuals seeking multi-unit opportunities through its strategic partnership model which offers a highly scalable opportunity with strong profit-potential. For more information please visit www.sweetparis.com or www.sweetparisfranchise.com
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- PhaseZero Expands CxAnalytics Offering with Generative AI Solutions to power Everyday Efficiency for Global Manufacturing Companies
- Prepare Yourself For A Hair-Raising Musical Journey With Sidow Sobrino's Happy Halloween
- Vantiva Announces it has entered into an agreement with CommScope to acquire CommScope's Home Networks
- Car Accident Lawyer Tempe Accident Law Group
- PHOENIX INVESTORS ACQUIRES FORMER ELECTROLUX GROUP FACILITY IN ST. CLOUD, MN
- Online Marketing Not Another SEO Company
- Licensed Mesa Business Owners Can Earn College Credits in Classes at MCC
- Car Accident Lawyer Mesa Accident Law Group
- Larry Hogan Joins Worldwide Speakers Group
- Pikmykid Hosts Webinar on Georgia School Safety Grant
- The Documented Culinary Journey of AI Influencer, Chef Jade
- American Garden Rose Selections™ Announces 2024 Winners
- Boutique Consulting Firm with Unique Project Leadership Offering is Now GSA Approved
- Robotics and Automation are Driving Demand for Upgraded Warehouse Management Systems concludes new report from the Mobile Robot Directory
- Doctors for Cannabis Regulation Rebrands as Doctors for Drug Policy Reform
- New data reveals 87% Australian adults have experienced a work-related musculoskeletal injury
- Live and Let Live Foundation Presents Inaugural Event: 'Comedy & Music for Freedom & Peace' in Mesa, AZ
- NEOM and Maysalward to strengthen young gaming talent with launch of NEOM Game Dev Challenge
- Triumph Donnelly Studios Opens Entertainment Restaurant Counsulting to The Stars and More
- Jeezy, Sexyy Red, Plies, And $hyfromdatre Support The HBCU Community With A Special Concert For NC College Students In Winston-Salem, NC on Oct. 27th