- University of Phoenix College of Doctoral Studies Releases the Newest Edition of the Phoenix Scholar™ Academic Journal
- Magellan Healthcare Hosts Webinars in Support of BIPOC Mental Health Awareness Month in July
- DaveTheNurse Hosts Webinar June 22: The Home Care Business Boom - How to Capitalize on It!
TerpNutrition offers the benefits of full spectrum products to promote health & wellness while focusing on improving recovery for athletes. Motivated by the two herniated discs Megan Loda suffered with when she was 21, she and co-founder Ben Pasqual founded TerpNutrition to provide and promote the benefits of full spectrum products for healing and recovery. This company offers a wide range of full spectrum products including fruit snacks, daily drops, recovery butter, and roll-on applicators to meet the variety of pain and inflammation applications.
DateFit is a social networking app striving to redefine dating and social connections within the fitness community. DateFit offers a streamlined approach to finding meaningful connections. The activity feed allows you to constantly browse to find compatible matches in your area and uses an intelligent matching system to help you meet the perfect person for you. With 50 daily matches, it's never been easier to meet your meant-to-be, and DateFit Premium seeks to offer the premium user experience without tiered rates and surprise fees. If you're only looking to find friends with similar fitness interests, the DateFit Social feature allows you to message for free to expand your fitness community.
More on The Arizonar
- EclecticIQ launches new platform and vision that re-imagines how threat intelligence is used in cyber defense
- Norton Special Report Finds Young Americans Are Twice as Likely to Cyber Stalk
- Pinnacle West Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Cryptsoft's KMIP technology strengthens security in Networked Energy Services' Advanced Metering Infrastructure solutions
- WebPT's Year of Innovation Ushers in Next-Level Growth
As a part of the new network series, both companies are joining forces to host a series of interactive events to bring together the fitness community. Given the importance of personal relations that present circumstances have illuminated, this demonstration series offers a valuable opportunity for much needed interaction.
The first event took place in Tempe Arizona on April 17, 2021, at a small gym called Los Campeones. Megan Loda, one of TerpNutrition's co-founders, shared her experience as a personal trainer while leading a circuit style workout. The workout session was followed by an hour of socializing, hundreds of dollars worth of raffle prizes, and a sampling from Juice-Spring, a local organic cold press juice company.
For more information or to participate, please contact [email protected] .
SOURCE TerpNutrition, LLC
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- Fund Street Technologies Brand Named One of Florida's 'Best Companies To Work For' for the 2nd Time
- RealTrends + Tom Ferry Announce 2021 America's Best Real Estate Professionals List 16th Annual Real Estate Ranking
- Autism's Got Talent Announces the 2nd Annual On-Line Talent Fundraiser Competition
- Restoration Builders Announces Hire of New Director of Human Resources
- Magellan Healthcare and Invo Healthcare Announce Value-Based Care Collaboration Focused on Improved Autism Outcomes
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Statement On Senate Passage Of Historic Budget
- Universal Electronics Inc. to Provide Voice-Enabled Android TV Remotes and QuickSet® Technologies to Claro Colombia
- Top Executive from Under Armour Joins CEO Coaching International®
- OnePoint Patient Care Expanding Its Local Pharmacy Model to Meet Growing Demand
- TycoonInvest Launches Platform for the General Public to Invest in Startups and Small Businesses
- The National Association of Collegiate Esports Partners with Fair-Play Corporation
- Telgian CEO James W. Tomes tapped for Arizona Sustainability Alliance Board of Directors
- Itero Group, LLC, Announces Leadership Addition to Salesforce Practice
- Nextiva Appoints Marc Stein — Former Executive from Adobe and Splunk — as Global Channel Chief
- Amesbury Elementary School Contract Awarded to CTA Construction Managers
- Master Agent Bridgepointe Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Women-Led Fintech, Pasito, Welcomes Julie Scotland as Co-Founder and CMO
- Most Active New Venture Capital Firms Globally 2021 Released at F50 Global Capital Summit
- Wohler adds HDR detection and releases Dolby decoding option for their iVAM1-3 & 2-2 AV monitors
- Beacon Launches New Universe Scrubber That Improves Program Data Accuracy and Increases Audit Success