- Detroit's Jackets for Jobs Turns the Tide on the 'Big Quit' and Toxic Workplaces Winning Best Place to Work 4 Years in A Row
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Duane Dilworth, MD
- $SNE Token Sale Goes Live: Here's What You Need to Know About the Upcoming StrongNode.io IDO Launch
Official today, and in partnership with TwinSpires Sportsbook owned by Churchill Downs, Mazatzal Hotel & Casino will now offer onsite retail sports wagering on the results of professional, college and international sport and athletic events.
On Thursday, September 16 at 9 a.m. (MST), Tonto Apache will launch mobile sports betting statewide through the TwinSpires online app.
Tonto Apache is one of ten tribes that applied for and were recently awarded sports betting licenses under new legislation (HB 2772).
More on The Arizonar
- Detroit's Romantic Dramedy 'Match Made' Burns Up the Screens and Touches the Soul
- VORAGO Technologies Announces Two New Radiation-Hardened Microcontrollers for Aerospace and Defense
- Parallel Breaks Ground on Apartment Project at Northgate
- Chris Higgins Joins Telgian Fire Safety as Vice President, Customer Service
- myLAB Box Offers Self-Testing to Help People Regain Their Everyday Lives
"Over the last several years, we have worked diligently to secure our sports wagering license and today marks a significant milestone for Tonto Apache," said Tonto Apache Chairman Calvin Johnson. "In conjunction with our world class partner, we look forward to offering a dynamic sportsbook, supporting the local community and bringing more visitors and sports fans to the Mazatzal Hotel & Casino. This opportunity will also present great opportunities and economic benefits for our people."
For more information, please contact Richard Verri of the law firm Rosette, LLP, at [email protected] or 480-241-6049.
Chairman Calvin Johnson
SOURCE Tonto Apache Tribe
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- Redcat releases the Kaiju EXT, 1:8 scale 4WD, 6S Ready, Monster Truck
- George Stieglitz - Century Fasteners Corp. Co-Founder and Fastener Industry Trailblazer, Dies
- New book argues Book of Revelation portrays the Moses of the Pentateuch as the False Prophet
- FCTI, Inc. Announces New President
- Euro Note Souvenir releases commemorative note of IRA revolutionary Bobby Sands
- Legacy Book on Managing Conflict and Change by Co-creator of the TKI
- Health IT Leadership Award Presented to Dr. Kishlay Anand, President of Apricus Health at 2021 Health Current Summit
- Coming In Hot: Fintech Is Growing, And So Is USAM Group!
- 08:42 ET Innovative Cancer Treatments, Research in Regenerative Medicine and Gene Therapy to Be Presented at World Cord Blood Day 2021
- The Charming, Well-Preserved "Little Edo" Town of Koedo Kawagoe, is Even More Compelling in the Brilliance of Mid-November Autumn Foliage
- Georgia Plastic first to accept Cryptocurrency for Cosmetic Procedures in Georgia
- 2021 Spirit of Community Leadership Award Recipients Announced
- Mega R. Mease Signs With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author "Cracking the Success Code Vol 2"
- Wellsboro, Pennsylvania Named a Bird Town by The National Audubon Society
- 14:35 ET Grand Canyon University Provides Immersive Christian Higher Education Experience For Individuals With Moderate Intellectual Disabilites
- Kansas City Area – Johnson County Real Estate Agent Promotes Promotes Homes to More Buyers for More Money
- GT Medical Technologies Wins Prestigious Innovator of the Year Award at the 2021 Governor's Celebration of Innovation
- Arizona Israel Technology Alliance Names Mara Pernick as CEO
- The Money 2.0 Conference Announces Dates For Its Dubai 2022 Edition
- 08:36 ET Odesso Announces Seed to Sale Software to Provide an Omnichannel Mobile Customer Experience on Automation Engines Used by the FDA and DOJ