- University of Phoenix College of Doctoral Studies Releases Latest Edition of Its Phoenix ScholarTM Academic Journal Highlighting Research Based on Career Optimism Index® Study of the University's Career Institute® - 101
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Pantea Tamjidi, MD
- Why should I use a company for Air Duct Cleaning in NJ
"Mesa is experiencing substantial economic growth, especially in this area of our city," said Mesa Mayor John Giles. "This industrial park will offer another great option for manufacturing businesses looking to locate in Mesa, with the benefits of solid infrastructure and easy access to the airport, freeways and planned railroad extension."
Gateway Grand is located in the City of Mesa's Pecos Advanced Manufacturing Zone, which is just south of Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, and within minutes of both State Route 24 and the Loop 202. Building A will be 1,095,961 square feet, with buildings B and C being 537,429 square feet each. All three buildings will feature 40-foot ceiling heights.
The industrial park is expected to be completed by May 2023 and will be adjacent to the forthcoming Pecos Industrial Rail and Train Extension planned by Union Pacific Railroad, which will provide significant rail freight access to companies in the area.
More on The Arizonar
- Arizona Fireplaces Reveals New Website Design
- MainConcept and Fraunhofer IIS to showcase the future of video and audio with VVC and MPEG-H Audio
- Orbex Launches "The Ultimate Trading Course" Live Educational Series
- "DJ Mark Battle" Keeps Draymond Green on the dancefloor for hours during Wedding Weekend Extravaganza
- Downtown Mesa is Ready to Welcome ASU Students
"This area continues to grow into a hub for economic growth, making it one of the most critical areas in the East Valley," said District 6 Councilmember Kevin Thompson. "Greystar understands its importance, and I could not be more thrilled that they chose Mesa to open their new industrial park, Gateway Grand."
Qualified companies locating at Gateway Grand may take advantage of the City of Mesa's Foreign Trade Zone providing reduced or deferred tariffs and duties, and reduced property taxes.
"Greystar Logistics is pleased to break ground on our first Class-A industrial project in Arizona. The immediate access to intermodal transportation, an educated workforce, and high population growth has created the ideal ecosystem for advanced manufacturing and logistics companies expanding their operations. Our corporate neighbors are on the forefront of progression, and we're excited to attract likeminded employers to the area," said Billy Cundiff, Greystar Managing Director. "It's been a pleasure working with the City of Mesa, and we look forward to delivering this successful project."
The builder for this project is Derek Builders. For leasing opportunities, contact CBRE representative Jackie Orcutt at 602-735-1978; Kevin Cosca, 602-735-5672; Pete Wentis, 602-735-5636; or Jonathan Teeter, 602-735-1929.
Latest on The Arizonar
- Mandarina Houses presents a comprehensive solution to your real estate needs
- Bundledocs launch new Cloud PDF Editor as part of their entry into North American market
- Arizona: Water Infrastructure Finance Authority Board Applications Open
- Non-profit Responds to Post Covid Needs
- Eagan Immigration Announces Their Debut on the Inc. 5000
- City of Mesa Maintains Stage One Water Shortage Following U.S. Bureau of Reclamation Following August 24-Month Study
- The Stage is Set for The 2022 DLH Inspire Awards in Hollywood
- Housing Choice Voucher Wait List Opening in Mesa
- Arizona: Governor Ducey, Parents, Kids Celebrate The Most Expansive School Choice Initiative In The Nation
- Contracting Resources Group, Inc. Named on Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies for Fifth Year
- Former Marine Sergeant Michael J. Rotch Launches Life Coaching Program, Helping People Find Their Voice
- Climate Justice Advocate, Felicia Davis, Statement on the Inflation Reduction Act
- Amkor Technology Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Update on I-5 Project, Black Prime Contractor Raimore Construction
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Christopher Hussey, Hired
- Aquia Inc. Announces Government and Cyber Veteran Advisory Board; Names Renee Wynn Inaugural Member
- Ironside Human Resources Ranks No.765 on the 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List
- Reinventing the Wheel with Steel: Global Air Cylinder Wheels Expands on the Development of Its Disruptive Eco-Friendly Wheel That Replaces the Pollutive Rubber Tire at a Lower Cost of Ownership
- CareWell Health Medical Center Expands Leadership Team, Adds New COO
- Global Workplace Mental Health Provider CuraLinc Healthcare Debuts on the Inc. 5000 List