- Unveiling Elegance: Crack Glass Solid Brass Table Lamp
- I Love Mesa Day Brings Free Family Fun to Downtown Mesa
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
Tondra Richardson, MBA and director of Student Diversity & Inclusion at University of Phoenix will be hosting the event. She shares her enthusiasm for the opportunity to address discrimination and explore the underlying factors that contribute to inequality. With February being Black History Month, Richardson believes this is a timely opportunity to engage in a meaningful dialogue that can lead to transformative change.
The webinar will be facilitated by Natalie Gillard, creator of FACTUALITY. This award-winning program is designed to simulate structural inequities through a facilitated dialogue and interactive experience. Gillard has led FACTUALITY sessions for over 60,000 participants globally in both virtual and in-person settings. The program has been utilized by multinational companies, universities, government agencies and nonprofits for professional development initiatives.
More on The Arizonar
- Introducing Flumlite SNUGG: Redefining Vaping Comfort and Style
- True Food Kitchen Levels Up Ingredients Standards Nationally with TRUE Campaign
- Arizona: Encabeza Gobernadora Katie Hobbs una delegación de negocios a la Ciudad de México
- Governor Katie Hobbs to Lead Arizona Business Delegation on Trade Mission to Mexico City
- CNN and Fortune cite Wharton Wealth Planning market advice
Gillard explains that FACTUALITY is designed to meet participants wherever they are on their social equity journey. The program's success lies not only in its ability to gamify fact-based inequities but also in its proven ability to expand perspectives within minutes. She looks forward to engaging attendees in a powerful hour of experiential learning.
The discussion will be co-hosted by Tondra Richardson and Saray Lopez, both directors with the Office of Educational Equity (OEE) at University of Phoenix. The OEE aims to promote educational equity and diversity initiatives through cultural awareness events like the Educational Equity Webinar Series. They also offer programs such as the Inclusive Leadership Summit and The Inclusive Café for students and faculty throughout the year.
Registration for the webinar is now open and previous webinars can be accessed on the University of Phoenix website. This event promises to be an insightful and impactful conversation on combatting discrimination through gamification.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- SCHOOL OF ROCK RECOGNIZED FOR CONTINUED GROWTH AND OPPORTUNITIES IN THE FRANCHISING INDUSTRY
- Beautyforever Tax-Free Season Promotion 2024
- Final Video Game: A Middle to Upper Middle Grade Gaming Sci-Fi Novel
- University of Phoenix Leadership Discusses Skills-Based Hiring and What It Means for Workers, Students and Employers
- Bent Danholm Teams Up With Cash Investors to Simplify Real Estate Investments in Central Florida
- DIZPOT Advocates for Consumer Protection: Industry Leader Backs Game-Changing Cannabis Safety Acts in Arizona and Missouri
- Renowned Security Expert Jacqui Didieu Lauded for Transformative Contributions to Private Security Sector
- Transline Technology Showcases Expertise in RF/MW/mmWave PCBs at Satellite 2024 Conference
- STK & Gran Coramino Unite for Amar'e Stoudemire's Jersey Retirement Dinner Celebration
- ENTOUCH Awarded Prestigious Recognition in Inc. Regionals Southwest 2024
- Omar L. Harris: Leading the Charge for a New Era of J.E.D.I Leadership, Inducted into Kirkus Reviews Indie Books of the Month and More
- City of Mesa Calls Primary Election
- With a 2-Year Revenue Growth of 1535%, Ironside HR is No. 8 on Inc. Regionals 2024 Southwest List
- Location3 Honored with 2024 Inc. Regionals Award
- Knight-Swift Transportation Announces CEO Transition and New CFO
- Exciting News: "Long Live the Baron" Soars into Top 200 on Amazon Bookstore
- New Book Challenges AI Implementations
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs Demands Meeting with ABOR and UA Leadership
- Everspin Technologies to Present at the Baird Virtual Vehicle Technology & Mobility Conference
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs Statement on Job Killing Immigration Bills in Legislature