- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- White Castle Opens Second Arizona Restaurant
- Governor Hobbs' Bipartisan Water Policy Council Delivers Critical Recommendations to Protect Arizona's Water Security
According to the University of Phoenix Career Institute® 2023 Career Optimism Index® study, 70% of Americans say if their company gave them more opportunities to apply new skills, they would be more likely to stay throughout their career. Despite this statistic, 29% of employers say they don't invest in reskilling/upskilling programs due to limited employee interest and lack of time/resources for hands-on training programs.
Kolodziej serves as Director of Educational Program Development for University of Phoenix and is the founder and Lead Nerd at Instructional Designerd, an independent Learning Design and Innovation Consultancy based in San Diego. He believes that employers can tap into workers' desires to be challenged to learn new skills and take on new roles.
More on The Arizonar
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- Founder Brings Inaugural Event To Braselton Georgia At Legendary Resort and Winery
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- Handy Cookbook Announces Launch of Comprehensive Food Information Library
The webinar is designed to benefit business operations by providing essential knowledge and practical strategies required to foster a highly skilled and adaptable workforce. Workplace leadership will have the opportunity to explore how addressing skills gaps can improve productivity and performance, employee retention and satisfaction, workforce skills, adaptability and innovation as well as tangible aspects such as cost savings identified through measurable outcomes.
In the webinar participants will learn how to distinguish skills from knowledge; effectively identify skills gaps within an organization; assess skills for a team; develop appropriate skills based on organizational objectives; discover strategies for skill development; enhance team performance; receive certificates of completion from University of Phoenix; access training conveniently online through University of Phoenix's innovative learning platform.
Michael Kolodziej encourages workplace leadership learners to join him in this discussion into how to identify and address skills gaps that may exist within their organization. He believes that bridging the gap between learning and practice is important in a world with evolving skillsets and dynamic workplaces.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Small Kitchen Appliance for Mashing Food Items (PHO-1839)
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds the Hampton Inn - Columbia, MO to Growing Portfolio
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show
- PADT Co-Owner Eric Miller Listed Amongst 19 Top Leaders of 2023 by InBusiness PHX
- Panovolo for macOS is now available
- Arizona: Sinema, Kelly, Hobbs Statement on Lukeville POE Closure
- Lumena, A New Luxury Oceanfront Condominium Takes Flight on Florida's Space Coast
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- Integro Bank and Vincit Host December Event on Utilizing Technology & A.I. for Small Businesses.
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs Releases Statement Honoring the Life and Legacy of Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
- One Million Pages Read in the First Year !!
- Kingston NY-Based Ryan & Ryan Kicks Off its 65th Anniversary Dec. 6 by Underwriting a Chamber of Commerce Mixer Saluting RUPCO
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."