- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- White Castle Opens Second Arizona Restaurant
- Governor Hobbs' Bipartisan Water Policy Council Delivers Critical Recommendations to Protect Arizona's Water Security
The bank highlighted two critical strengths that position it well in the current environment: a strong capital base and a diversified deposit base. Western Alliance Bank's CET1 ratio was 9.3% as of year-end 2022 and unrealized losses on its held-to-maturity and available-for-sale investment portfolios totaled $1.1 billion. The bank also serves a highly diverse national and regional commercial customer base, representing a broad range of industries, client types, and geographies. Deposits within the Technology & Innovation group, which has been disproportionally impacted by recent market turbulence, represented less than 8% of total deposits as of March 16th.
More on The Arizonar
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- Founder Brings Inaugural Event To Braselton Georgia At Legendary Resort and Winery
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- Handy Cookbook Announces Launch of Comprehensive Food Information Library
Kenneth A. Vecchione, President and CEO of Western Alliance Bank commented on the situation saying "We have a long history of financial stability and responsible, cautious risk management. These sound fundamentals have served us well over the past week." He also noted the message from banking agencies, government officials and industry leaders expressing their confidence in the banking system and commitment to protecting depositors at impacted institutions.
Western Alliance Bancorporation is one of the country's top-performing banking companies with more than $65 billion in assets. It offers clients a full spectrum of tailored banking solutions delivered by industry experts who put customers first. The company was ranked #1 top-performing large bank with assets greater than $50 billion in 2021 by both American Banker and Bank Director.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Small Kitchen Appliance for Mashing Food Items (PHO-1839)
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds the Hampton Inn - Columbia, MO to Growing Portfolio
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show
- PADT Co-Owner Eric Miller Listed Amongst 19 Top Leaders of 2023 by InBusiness PHX
- Panovolo for macOS is now available
- Arizona: Sinema, Kelly, Hobbs Statement on Lukeville POE Closure
- Lumena, A New Luxury Oceanfront Condominium Takes Flight on Florida's Space Coast
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- Integro Bank and Vincit Host December Event on Utilizing Technology & A.I. for Small Businesses.
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs Releases Statement Honoring the Life and Legacy of Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
- One Million Pages Read in the First Year !!
- Kingston NY-Based Ryan & Ryan Kicks Off its 65th Anniversary Dec. 6 by Underwriting a Chamber of Commerce Mixer Saluting RUPCO
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."