- Revolutionize Your Digital Presence with Marketers Directory
- Unveiling Elegance: Crack Glass Solid Brass Table Lamp
- I Love Mesa Day Brings Free Family Fun to Downtown Mesa
Lifelong White Castle fans Charles and Georgia Hutchison were the guests of honor at the ribbon-cutting ceremony for White Castle's new restaurant in Tempe. The couple, both in their 90s, met at a Chicago White Castle in early 1951 and married just a few months later on July 4. Jamie West and Drew Schmitt, who were married in the Scottsdale White Castle in May, passed the golden scissors to Mr. and Mrs. Hutchison, who had the honor of cutting the ribbon to the new restaurant.
"We are thrilled to open our doors in Tempe and bring our delicious Sliders to the community," said Lisa Ingram, president and CEO of White Castle. "We've been overwhelmed by the positive response from Arizona residents, and we're excited to continue serving our craveable food to new and returning customers."
More on The Arizonar
- Introducing Flumlite SNUGG: Redefining Vaping Comfort and Style
- True Food Kitchen Levels Up Ingredients Standards Nationally with TRUE Campaign
- Arizona: Encabeza Gobernadora Katie Hobbs una delegación de negocios a la Ciudad de México
- Governor Katie Hobbs to Lead Arizona Business Delegation on Trade Mission to Mexico City
- CNN and Fortune cite Wharton Wealth Planning market advice
The Tempe Castle is located at 8735 South Jewel St., sporting a modern design with a focus on convenience and customer comfort. The indoor dining room can seat up to 50 people while the inviting outdoor covered patio can accommodate 40 guests. The restaurant also features Julia, White Castle's AI-powered drive-thru assistant that greets customers in the drive-thru and helps with ordering for a seamless and personalized experience.
Tuesday's grand opening festivities kicked off with a ribbon-cutting ceremony followed by customers lining up to enjoy White Castle's iconic Sliders and other menu items while being welcomed by warm smiles from restaurant team members.
"We are honored to have Mr. and Mrs. Hutchison join us for this special occasion," said Ingram. "They are a true testament to the enduring love and memories that White Castle has created for thousands of people and generations of families."
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- SCHOOL OF ROCK RECOGNIZED FOR CONTINUED GROWTH AND OPPORTUNITIES IN THE FRANCHISING INDUSTRY
- Beautyforever Tax-Free Season Promotion 2024
- Final Video Game: A Middle to Upper Middle Grade Gaming Sci-Fi Novel
- University of Phoenix Leadership Discusses Skills-Based Hiring and What It Means for Workers, Students and Employers
- Bent Danholm Teams Up With Cash Investors to Simplify Real Estate Investments in Central Florida
- DIZPOT Advocates for Consumer Protection: Industry Leader Backs Game-Changing Cannabis Safety Acts in Arizona and Missouri
- Renowned Security Expert Jacqui Didieu Lauded for Transformative Contributions to Private Security Sector
- Transline Technology Showcases Expertise in RF/MW/mmWave PCBs at Satellite 2024 Conference
- STK & Gran Coramino Unite for Amar'e Stoudemire's Jersey Retirement Dinner Celebration
- ENTOUCH Awarded Prestigious Recognition in Inc. Regionals Southwest 2024
- Omar L. Harris: Leading the Charge for a New Era of J.E.D.I Leadership, Inducted into Kirkus Reviews Indie Books of the Month and More
- City of Mesa Calls Primary Election
- With a 2-Year Revenue Growth of 1535%, Ironside HR is No. 8 on Inc. Regionals 2024 Southwest List
- Location3 Honored with 2024 Inc. Regionals Award
- Knight-Swift Transportation Announces CEO Transition and New CFO
- Exciting News: "Long Live the Baron" Soars into Top 200 on Amazon Bookstore
- New Book Challenges AI Implementations
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs Demands Meeting with ABOR and UA Leadership
- Everspin Technologies to Present at the Baird Virtual Vehicle Technology & Mobility Conference
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs Statement on Job Killing Immigration Bills in Legislature