"Particularly in technology fields, experience and real-world work skills can be as valuable as a traditional education," said Chris Coleman, President of Woz U. "With apprenticeship programs, individuals looking to start or advance their technology careers get both. They receive training and work experience simultaneously, working with leading technology services and consulting companies."
In today's uncertain labor market, the technology sector still provides a stable stream of jobs for people with the right skill set. The Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts job growth in computer occupations to be around 12 percent through 2028, more than twice the growth rate of all other career fields. Apprenticeships provide the opportunity for individuals looking to change or advance their career paths to get the appropriate training to do so, while still earning a salary.
More on The Arizonar
- P.F. Chang's Launches To Go Concept In New York Market
- Earnhardt Auto Centers: GMC Introducing the World's 1st All Electric Supertruck, the GMC Hummer EV
- How To Buy Traffic To Your Website and Blog
- 2020 Top TERROR-ific Haunted Attractions In The U.S
- Nuverra Announces 2020 Annual Meeting Date
Currently, Woz Enterprise is looking for apprentices in software application support and software application testing. Selected applicants will go through a program that teaches them to design, test, and support next-gen software systems, including business applications, enterprise software, middleware, and network control systems across a variety of industries such as finance, insurance, retail, healthcare, and government.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and be willing to relocate. Individuals selected for the program will receive nine weeks of in-depth training, working on real-world projects, while receiving a salary. Upon completion of training, selected individuals will be offered employment as an apprentice, with ongoing mentorship during the first year, and eligibility to earn credit toward a bachelor's degree at a partner university.
Visit https://woz-u.com/enterprise/apprenticeship/ for more information on qualifications and to apply for an interview.
More on The Arizonar
- Fresh Lemonade, Acai Bowls and More Superfoods Coming to Lake Pleasant
- Unique Penthouse Property For Sale by the sea in Dalkey, Dublin, Ireland
- Italian Cultural Institute Webinar Series: FELLINI FOREVER
- MarketKeep Updates Small Business SEO Industries List
- Insight Celebrates Diversity and Inclusion with First Global Harmony Day
About Woz Enterprise
Woz is an Arizona-based digital learning eco-system designed to train, cultivate, and upgrade talent in technology fields to meet the workforce needs of today and the future. As a division of Woz U, Woz Enterprise helps recruit, retrain, and retain qualified employees with flexible, customizable, career-focused training content, with the option to white-label programs using our proprietary learning experience platform. With a curriculum that is updated every two weeks, we are empowering individuals in high-demand technology careers and helping to close the skills gap while adhering to global technology education and business standards. We help companies achieve their objectives by providing valuable technology training tools to upskill their workforce and ultimately grow their business.
SOURCE Woz U
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates 4-Year Client ShelfGenie on Successful Exit
- Offset & Friends Perform With Surprise Guests Live + Virtually For Charity
- Art Exhibition - Hard Edge for a New Generation: Introducing Andrew Mandolene
- Industrial and Systems Engineers Share Solutions Online at International Conference Featuring Prominent Speakers, Trending Technical Program
- PADT Expands its Operations in New Mexico With the Addition of 3D Printing Talent and Services
- NortonLifeLock Named one of America's Most JUST Companies by Forbes and JUST Capital
- Brighton releases "Oliver's Crossing" from novelist Catherine Astl
- VIQ Launches CapturePro™ On-the-Go Providing Secure Capture and Management of Evidentiary Content for Offsite Legal Proceedings
- mPower Technology's DragonSCALES Solar Cells to Launch on Sparkwing In-Orbit Demonstrator with Momentus' Vigoride Transfer Vehicle
- American Property Casualty Insurance Association Honors CopperPoint President and CEO Marc Schmittlein with President's Award for Leadership in Advocacy
- Summer Hill Films sees a bright FUTURE in North American DVD and VOD with quirky release
- Five Colleges Selected as NACCE 2020 Pitch for the Trades Winners
- New Concept in Live Concert Streaming Helps Theater Venues Generate Needed Cash
- Raytheon Missiles & Defense's StormBreaker® smart weapon approved for fielding on the F-15 Eagle
- A Fresh, Bold Analysis of Black Female Leadership Serving as a Playbook for Successful and Sustained Corporate Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- PODS® Phoenix and 98.7FM Arizona's Sports Station Announces Great Garage Giveaway
- Brighton Publishing releases "Beulah's Song" from novelist P.J. Rhea
- Calviri, Inc. Receives Exclusive Patent License to Immunosignature Technology, Strengthening Its Disease Diagnostic Capabilities
- New Concept in Live Concert Streaming Helps Non-profits Generate Needed Cash
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE