- Holistic Healing News Offers Health News Not Reported by Mainstream Media
- Winners and Finalists for the 2021 Governor's Celebration of Innovation Awards Announced by Arizona Technology Council and Arizona Commerce Authority
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Patrick J. Paul Joins ABA Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources Board
The company encourages everyone to get back to learning and mastering new skills, as well as get back on track in business after the summer downtime. The seven-day sale ends on September 6 and includes groundbreaking deals on the best digital products and productivity tools. See all the deals on the sale's page.
Additionally, Namecheap encourages students to take part in 'Namecheap for Education' initiative, which provides all students who have a .edu email address a free .me domain name, combined with hosting from GitHub. The free bundle allows students to kickstart their online presence with their first website, online portfolio, blog, or next big online project.
More on The Arizonar
- New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is a Big Hit With Emerald Coast Home Buyers
- Design Your Super Longevity Blueprint at RAADfest 2021
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
Nearly 400,000 students have claimed their free .me domain and developer tools with NC.ME since the program's launch in 2014. The most domains registered through 'Namecheap for Education' came from the University of Waterloo in Canada. To date, students there have registered 3,344 free .me domains.
Top Five Colleges Registering FREE .ME Domains
- University of Waterloo (Canada)
- University of California, Berkeley (USA)
- University of Illinois (USA)
- University of Toronto (Canada)
- Colorado State University (USA)
Virtually every college student in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and many other locations around the world (with .edu or college email address) is eligible to take part in the free website program. To find out more, or to claim a free .me domain name today, students and teachers are welcome to visit nc.me.
Additionally, Namecheap has prepared a 20-minute virtual class for educators to use to teach kids and online novices the Internet basics. It includes everything a student would need to know to launch their first website. The lesson is available for free on Namecheap's YouTube channel. Any teachers who would like to use Namecheap's video lesson in their class, please contact [email protected] to receive a special accompanying quiz for the class, as well as free swag, free domains and web hosting -- for the whole class!
More on The Arizonar
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Arizona Technology Council, Partnership for Economic Innovation and Pipeline AZ Collaborate to Solve Arizona's Tech-Talent Shortage
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
Namecheap® is an ICANN-accredited domain registrar and technology company founded in 2000 by CEO Richard Kirkendall. Celebrating two decades of providing unparalleled levels of service, security, and support, Namecheap has been steadfast in customer satisfaction. With over 13 million domains under management, Namecheap.com® is among the top domain registrars and web hosting providers in the world. To learn more about Namecheap, visit namecheap.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- Kairos Strategy Group Announces Commitment to Global Efforts Advocating for Cybersecurity Best Practices during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- SONSON® Launches New Bow Tie Collection Celebrating Creatives and Trailblazers: "EXCELLENCE"
- KLC Hires Dan Womack As New President
- Weld Money, cryptocurrency bank card startup, raises capital from Magnus Capital, HSVC Capital, and Concorde Capital
- Obsidian Anime Lab, where fans get to create an anime!
- BeeRemote Launches Hive Working Revolution
- Over 90% of U.S. Employers Surveyed Require or Encourage Covid-19 Vaccinations
- Calvetta Phair, Founder of 'The On It Foundation', Announces a Partnership with 3R Technology, a Seattle-based e-waste Recycling Company
- Announcing Two Japan Evening "Light-up" Events in Autumn 2021
- Covid is NOT Over, and Daily Habits are More Important Than Ever
- Gold Coast Health Plan and AmericasHealth Plan Partner on Three-Year Medi-Cal Pilot Program
- Scottsdale Leadership Celebrates New Core Program Class
- Live Good and Union Station Homeless Services Unite To Hold "A Celebration of Love and Unity" Fundraising Event
- Renren Announces Appointment of New Chief Financial Officer
- Arizona Author Jeffrey A. Kramer's Book, "THE PERFECTION PARADOX", Named a Finalist for Global Award
- Braeden Lichti: How Have Pandemic Supply Chain Issues Impacted Businesses and Wall Street?
- National Association of Tax Professionals releases annual tax preparer fee study
- CORA Vascular Interventional Radiologists strive to save limbs, save lives
- Loftus Wealth Strategies Celebrates 10 Years with Strategic Expansion