- STORE Capital Releases 2020 Annual Stockholder Letter
- Ideanomics Announces Its Membership in CALSTART
- Tracy S. Williams, Wife of Pro Football Hall of Famer Aeneas Williams, Talks Sex and Relationships in Her Debut Book: THE GARDEN EXPERIENCE
To date, 146,709 vaccine doses have been administered at the state-run State Farm Stadium site. Arizona's vaccination site at Phoenix Municipal Stadium, which opened earlier this week on February 1, has administered 4,058 doses. A total of 822,821 doses have been administered across the state.
Watch a video of the Governor at the site HERE.
Volunteers at the State Farm Stadium vaccination site help administer the vaccine, direct traffic, and ensure operations continue to run smoothly. There were eight members of the Arizona National Guard and approximately 140 volunteers working at the site during the Governor's tour.
More on The Arizonar
- Truthset and the ANA AIMM Release First of its Kind Multicultural Online Data Benchmarks
- Julia Hair Tax Refund Season Flash Sale Week With Buy Now Pay Later
- The Best Virgin Hair Vendors 2021
- ACS Lawyer In Brooklyn Announces Dismissal of OCFS Case
- Liquid Core® Gum Company announces TDA Boulder Creative Director Jonathan Schoenberg has joined its Advisory Board
Arizona has the capacity to open more large-scale vaccination sites once more vaccine doses are available. The state recently requested from the federal government an additional 300,000 doses of the life-saving vaccine, and an additional 300,000 doses a week. The request was denied.
Earlier this week on February 2, Governor Ducey sent a letter to each member of Arizona's congressional delegation requesting help to meet the urgent need for additional supplies of the COVID-19 vaccine and secure funding for its distribution.
Find more information on COVID-19 vaccine availability and distribution HERE.
Latest on The Arizonar
- Tech Startup to Offer Up To 100% Funding Aid to Individuals for Covering Their Education or Travel Expenses
- Pinnacle West Adds Seasoned Utility Executive to Its Board of Directors
- Sandline Welcomes IT Veteran Ralf Kaiser as CTO
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Issues Executive Order Requiring Schools To Offer In-Person Learning
- ChartSpan Announces Partnership with Kentucky Hospital Association
- Mental Health Advocate Offers Hope to Millions with Book Detailing Trials and Triumphs on His Journey to Leading a Meaningful Life
- State Announces Additional $8.2 Million To Further Serve Arizonans Facing Homelessness
- Top IFS North America Partners Unite to Form Astra Canyon Group LLC
- Cable One Announces Pricing of Upsized Private Offering of Convertible Senior Notes
- Construction Technology Startup Mosaic Hires Real Estate Veteran as First CFO
- First look: Clark Nexsen completes engineering building at NC State University
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Appoints David McDowell and Stasy Click To The Maricopa County Superior Court
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Receives First Vaccine Dose
- 2021 Marketing Excellence Awards—Call for Entries: Honoring the Best in B2B Services and Solutions Marketing
- edjuster Launches Fully Interactive Digital Contents Claims Portal
- Senseeker Engineering Acquires SE-IR Corporation
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Response To Resolution Copper Project Setback
- Arizona: State Adopts A Unique Hybrid Model For COVID-19 Vaccine Prioritization
- eMoney Advisor Veterans Start Firm to Help Fintech CEOs Jump Start Growth
- Universal Electronics Inc. Expands Reach of QuickSet Technology to More Smart TVs Through LG webOS